_MG_8790

It’s no surprise that I’m a long time fan of the vegan, organic, soya free brand Booja Booja (be it the delectable chocolate truffles or wonderful ice-cream selections) and am delighted to announce that I’m currently guest blogging for the wonderful company over on the Booja Blog. I’m developing and photographing a series of healthy vegan dessert recipes that are perfect accompaniments […]

_MG_8345

Winter is here (where did these past few months go?! I apologise for my 3 month long internet hiatus) and brought with it dull, grey days of rain, frozen breath and the necessity for radiators to be turned up to max. I’ve got into the habit of changing into comfy clothes (all of the Christmas jumpers) approximately 5 […]

_MG_5670

Goodness, I’ve neglected this little space of the internet of late. I’m now back in my final year at Sixth Form and trying really hard to keep on top of my work this year so I achieve the grades I know that I deserve. My posts may be sporadic for a little while, but bear […]

_MG_5608

Whenever I have the conversation with people about the fact that I’m a vegetarian, 99% of the time the response is “why?” and the other 1% goes something like “Don’t you miss meat? Wait – you still eat bacon.. right?”   I love eating a vegetarian diet: I thrive eating a mostly plant-based, whole foods diet and […]

_MG_5405

4 months ago I was holiday-ing with my family in a beautiful town on the west coast of Italy: Sorrento. The gateway to the Amalfi Coast. The holiday was, truthfully, a foodie dream come true. Every single day I was greeted with the sight of bountiful market vegetables on the street stalls and consumed plenty of freshly baked bread, pasta, […]

_MG_5260

My second guest post at Alt Magazine is now live! For the full set of photographs and the recipes for coconut milk ice-cream and maple roasted greengages, head on over to my post. Happy reading and ice-cream eating!

_MG_5198

Last week was one heck of a ride; packed full of celebrations, nervousness and achievements. Thursday was results day for AS and A2 students, meaning I was just one amongst the masses of highly strung students apprehensively awaiting the opening of those little fate-containing envelopes. I’m proud to say I opened mine to be greeted with A grades […]

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 77 other followers